So many features
Creative use of so many wilds
Listen to all those hard rock classic songs
Welcome to the jungle, we’ve got a fun game for you. Or more than a game, the Guns N’ Roses Video Slot is a love letter to the eponymous band that represents the peak of 80’s hard rock. NetEnt managed to inject an epic vibe to all aspects of the game. All of them reflect the sheer scale the band had in its heyday.
- Release date: January 2016
- Details: 5 reels, 3 rows, 20 paylines
- Bet levels: €0.20 – €100
- Maximum win: 750x
- Special features: Stacked Wilds, Multiple Wilds, Free Spins, Respin, Pick And Click
- Return to player: 96.98%
- Volatility: Medium
The Guns N’ Roses Video Slot’s RTP
NetEnt created this slot with a standard 5 reels, 3 rows, and 20 paylines setup. The game also boasts of large betting range going from €0.20 to €100. Moreover, the Guns N’ Roses Video Slot’s RTP rest comfortably at 96.98% and has just so many features to boost your winnings.
The Guns N’ Roses Video Slot Sites
Catching a Guns N’ Roses concert may not be possible, but to play the Guns N’ Roses Video Slot simply can bring you to one of those historical moments. By getting into one of the trustworthy casinos below, you can experience it!
|Casino||Bonus Offer||Read Review||Visit Now|
|100 Wish Spins||Review||Play|
|£/$/€ 100 Bonus||Review||Play|
|£/$/€ 800 Bonus Package||Review||Play|
Guns N’ Roses Video Slot Theme
The gameboard sits in front of a gigantic stage framed by towering loudspeakers and columns of stage lights with a sea of spectators. The Icons of the game are the three iconic band members: Singer Axl rose, Guitarists Slash, and bassist Duff McKagan.
Also, a pair of guitar pick stamped with the iconic covers of two of their albums complete the set of high paying icons. The game’s wild is the logo of the band, a medallion with a pair of guns placed back to back with one another and roses by their sides.
And, finally, the bonus scatter is a vinyl disc with the band’s logo stamped on the centre of it. Delightfully, the game plays the band’s greatest hits as you play. You can even choose which song by pressing the ‘Setlist’ button at the lower-left corner of the screen.
Guns N’ Roses Video Slot Features
The Guns N’ Roses Video Slot is as packed with features as the rock concerts of the actual band were with fans in the late 80s and early 90s. The first song of this long setlist of features is the Expanding Wilds, the Guns N’ Roses logo stretches to cover the whole reel it is in. Thus, enhancing largely your winnings every time.
Next up there are not one, not two, but three different Random Features that can happen any time during your regular playing. They are:
- Appetite For Destruction Wild: A wild made up of a cross with skull resembling the members of the band lands anywhere on the gameboard. The wild is either normal length, partially or fully stretched across tree reels or rows. The bigger it happens to appear, the more you’ll win.
- Solo Multiplier: Happens randomly after a win involving the first three reels. The 4th and 5th reels keep on spinning while a multiplier ranging from 4x to 10x applies to the final result of the last two reels’ spin.
- Legends Spin: Denoted when an already expanded wild lands on the reel three. You get 3 free spins, the first one comes with the wild on the 3rd reel. Afterwards, the second one appears with expanded wilds on reels 1 and 5, and then the third one with wilds on reels 2 and 4.
Guns N’ Roses Video Slot Free Spin Bonus
As we all know, free spins are the most popular bonuses that we can find in a slot. Rather than a single free spin bonus proper, Guns N’ Roses Video Slot has a wheel of fortune feature that awards three possible bonuses:
- Coin Win – A simple awarding of winnings, you get anywhere from 10x to 30x your bet.
- Crowd Pleaser – It is a classic pick and click game. There are three instruments you can pick amongst 8, click one and see which prize lies behind it. The prizes are either coins or +1 free spins. The round has three levels, coins on levels that you unlock by collecting, 60 coins for level 2, and 300 for level 3.
The amount of coins you can get at once increases at each level. 20 to 40 coins for level 1, 40 to 100 for level 2 and 60 to 200 for level 3. Accumulating a total of 800 coins on level three doubles your winning, lading three +1 free spins, on the other hand, triggers the Encore Free Spins.
- Encore Free Spins – As the actual free spin round, you’ll get 10 free spins where one of three most famous members of the band will accompany you. Seriously, one of them will come down the stage and act as an expanding wild for the duration of the feature. Additionally, every normal symbol of that same chosen band member on the rest of the reels will also become wild.
Guns N’ Roses Video Slot – Conclusion
That would be a big mistake to evaluate Guns N’ Roses slot machine as a cheap production. It is an awesome tribute that fits completely the style of the band on top of being a great game. The slot has all the hard rock-powered attitude within itself. Moreover, it’s the sheer fun you’d expect from the band that gave its name to it.