If you’re interested in making some serious money by promoting online casinos as an affiliate, you’ve arrived at the right place! Online gambling is a multi-billion-dollar industry annually, which makes it a competitive market for operators. Hence, any form of positive publicity is welcome. This is where casino affiliates step in.
How Does the Casino Affiliate Model Work?
A casino affiliate like SixSlots is a referral program at its core. This isn’t a novel approach, and several eCommerce platforms like Amazon, Walmart, and more run their affiliate programs to entice new customers. If you’re willing to sign up, you can do it for free and once approved, you’ll be assigned a tracking link. For every new player that signs up using your reference, you’ll be paid a certain amount as a referral bonus.
Breaking Down Casino Affiliate Commissions
Online casinos have commission slabs based on a revenue-sharing model, Cost Per Acquisition, or a hybrid between the two. Here’s how each of them works.
- Revenue Share – This model is based on a percentage of what a player loses, minus taxes and bonuses. Online casinos typically offer between 24-50% to affiliates on a revenue-sharing deal.
- Cost Per Acquisition – This model works on a fixed commission per new player. The commission ranges between $125 and $500 per player, depending on the market and the average daily traffic.
- Hybrid Deals – This is the most popular commission model and combines the best of both worlds. For instance, an affiliate is paid $50 per new player + 15% of revenue share. A win-win for all!
How Much Money Do Casino Affiliates Make?
One of the most common questions newbies ask is how much money can we make as a casino affiliate? While there is no simple answer since your revenue depends on several factors, the aim is to make $10,000 initially. But the sky is the limit, and there are established affiliate networks that easily earn six-figure sums per month.
So, the real question is, how much can you realistically make per month working as a casino affiliate? The answer depends on three crucial factors.
- Preferred Niche – An affiliate site around no deposit bonuses will earn lower revenue than a site around large deposit bonuses.
- Commission Model – While CPA deals can help you make a lot of money upfront, they don’t offer a regular revenue stream. A hybrid model is a perfect compromise.
- Investment – If you have the resources to invest in digital marketing, you’re bound to get better results than taking the DIY approach.
But for argument’s sake, let’s say you have a brand-new affiliate website that you plan on handling alone. With hard work and patience, you can get a website ranking within 6 to 12 months. Depending on your preferred commission model and region, you can earn anywhere between $0 and $10,000.
How to Grow Your Affiliate Network?
To maximize profits, you must grow your affiliate network. While there are no shortcuts to success, there are specific steps that you can take to expand your reach. Here’s what you can do.
- Search Engine Optimization – SEO is the first step that every digital marketer must take to get their website appearing on the top of a search engine results page. This helps players find you when searching for online casinos.
- Pay Per Click – PPC campaigns are instrumental in generating organic traffic. You bid on the most popular keywords that players use while searching for online casinos and promote your website or a landing page using those keywords.
- Social Media Marketing – With millions of average daily users, social media platforms like YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook offer the perfect platform to reach out to potential players. Promote your website on social media and get those leads flowing.